Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Please pray for...



'Lord, teach us to pray.' Yes, to pray. This is
what we need to be taught. Though in its
beginnings prayer is so simple that the feeble
child can pray, yet it is at the same time the
highest and holiest work to which man can rise.
-Andrew Murray 



PRAYER REQUESTS:  Jan 08/2013
____________________________________
I am seeking God on homeschooling my children. I would like you to join me in prayer with this as well. I am also praying for finances for me to do this. There is a plan and I need prayer for it. Thank you...restoration in the family as well, not only ours but all families who have loved ones lost..and far from the family.....thank you for joining me in prayer
_______________________________________________________
Please pray for a man named “S”- medical problems.  He doesn't want any more than that to be known at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment