Tuesday, April 20, 2010

NEW SONG for Sunday

Hey everyone...
Laura is going to be teaching us this new song on Sunday " Lord I Give You Me".
Verse 1:
Lord I give you me, I give you my all
I hold nothing back, I'm answering your call
Though I live or die, your glory is my life
My royal destiny

Verse 2:
Lord I give you me, it may not look like much
I know that I need changed, I know I need your touch
So take me as I am, mold me in your plan
That's where I want to be

Verse 3:
Lord I give you me, I give you my all
I worship you in life, and I worship you in death
I lay down my heart, It's all I have to give
As long as I live


Watch it here on you tube.

Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. is there a link to listen to the new song online streaming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Justin!
    If you read to the end of the lyrics to the new song, there are the word in yellow "Watch it here on you tube."
    click on that and it should take you to the song.

    Blessings!
    -PK

    ReplyDelete